Hm....don't ask me how I found these....but I did. I would LOVE the person that these pickup lines worked on. Seriously. Whatever happened to boys acting normal, and girls just being polite? I mean if there are people who have to resort to these bad boys...I don't know what the world is coming to. Enjoy:)
-Hey, your name is sexy, right?
-You are so hot you make the windows fog.
-If your beauty was like gas, my car would never need refilled.
-Are you an alien?, because you just abducted my heart.
-I love you like pigs love mud.
And my personal favorite...
-Are we in Lord of The Rings? cause I swear your my precious...
2 comments:
I just better never hear that any of those work on YOU! I have a feeling you're going to be hearing a few originals yourself...
here's mine: "hey bayley, lets be blogging buddies." adamanddarcie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment