
There are lots of things i should be doing right now.
planning this party i'm throwing tomorrow
writing my AP psychology outline
cleaning these one silver lanterns
responding to peoples' letters
writing scholarship applications
working on the dress i'm making out of diet coke cans
reading my scriptures
uploading music
the list could probably go on for ever. but the thing is, sometimes you have to just live in the moment. You've got to do what you want to do, and just do it. because you want to. and you can think about other things later. and right now, i choose this blog post.
This whole thing seems rather redundant. So i'll leave you with a pretty little ditty:
“If I had a camera,' I said, 'I'd take a picture of you every day. That way I'd remember how you looked every single day of your life.”
Nicole Krauss
2 comments:
Is that last quote from The History of Love??? Ahh!
It is!! Most beautiful book evarrrr!!
Post a Comment